Brokerage and Transportation Sales, INC (BTS) is a leading non-asset-based freight brokerage that provides quality transportation solutions tailored to accommodate the needs of our customers. Our competitive advantage is demonstrated by the multimodal services we offer, which include nationwide LTL, Truckload, Volume Partial, Flatbed, Intermodal, Expedited and Local Cartage.
We are looking for a highly organized self-starter who will be in charge of identifying new customers and maintaining them. We are seeking an experienced sales and marketing transportation professional but are willing to provide the necessary training for any personable and detail-oriented candidate.
In this role you will identify new customers and grow them. In addition, some customers may be handed to you to service and grow. You will be responsible for developing a profile of each customer and identifying all possible opportunities for their transportation needs. You will also develop a rapport with shippers and consignees to earn new opportunities to expand your network.
- Job Requirements
- High energy, personable character with superior customer service and excellent telephone skills.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess the aptitude to plan, organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Experience with and/or knowledge of freight brokerage
- Intermodal and drayage knowledge
- Knowledge of CSA regulatory issues, DOT truck regulations and truck shipping laws
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Full Health Insurance packages
- 401K and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Casual dress code
- Training and Development programs
- Job Type: Full-time