Brokerage and Transportation Sales, INC (BTS) is a leading non-asset-based freight brokerage that provides quality transportation solutions tailored to accommodate the needs of our customers. Our competitive advantage is demonstrated by the multimodal services we offer, which include nationwide LTL, Truckload, Volume Partial, Flatbed, Intermodal, Expedited and Local Cartage.
We are looking for a highly organized self-starter who will be in charge of identifying, planning and coordinating shipments for our customers. We are seeking an experienced logistics transportation professional.
In this role, you will be in charge of identifying, planning and coordinating shipments for our customers. You will arrange for carriers to transport customer shipments, negotiate freight rates, manage accounts, book shipments, track and trace shipments, schedule pickup and delivery appointments, inform customers of any pick up or delivery issues, create Bills of Lading and coordinate other transportation duties.
- High energy, personable character with superior customer service and excellent telephone skills.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess the aptitude to plan, organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Prior domestic operations/dispatch experience
- Experience with and/or knowledge of freight brokerage
- Intermodal and drayage knowledge
- Knowledge of CSA regulatory issues, DOT truck regulations and truck shipping laws
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Full Health Insurance packages
- 401K and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Casual dress code
- Training and Development programs
- Job Type: Full-time